Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shhhhhhh!!!!!

The president is sleeping. Although Mr. Obama is not done with his
first 100 days, he's all ready complaining that he's tired?!?!?!?!
Although I do not envy his job, I am not sure about what He thought
that the job of The president of the usa entailed. I mean, running one
of the most important nations in the world was not going to be a piece
of cake. I mean you are trying to take care of a nation of like three
hundred million people and trying to even out the wants of 2 very
opposite sides. Not the easiest thing in the whole world. So President
Obama you better get energized or find something (morally right) to
rev of your energy or you are going to have a very long presidency.
God bless you President Obama. I pray for you, and you are definitely
going to need it.

No comments: